As with any evolving situation, it is critical to make decisions based on the most up-to-date, accurate information. Learn more about current guidance for travel, prevention, treatment and recovery from COVID-19:
- Hawaii Dept of Health COVID-19 - State of Hawaii COVID-19 Portal. For the most current information about Hawaii cases and current guidance.
- Hawaii Dept of Health COVID-19 Multilingual-resources - Provided by the State of Hawaii Department of Health. Visit their website or click the links below for more information:
- County of Maui - Find the most current information on Maui County rules, regulations, and FAQ.
- CDC COVID-19 - For the most accurate, and up-to-date COVID-19 information including how it is spread and how to protect yourself.
- World Health Organization - Information on symptoms, prevention, travel advice, vaccines and guidance from the World Health Organization.
- State of Hawaii COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline - The State of Hawaii Department of Health call center is available to answer your COVID-19 vaccine questions.
- Maui Health Community Newsletter - Get the latest updates on COVID-19, vaccines, and other important healthcare-related updates from Maui Health. Sign up for community newsletter by clicking here .
- Hawaii Department of Health - Receive e-mail updates and get the latest news from the COVID-19 Joint Information Center.